Thursday, September 23, 2010

Why I called it "Pseudo Memory"

The title of my blog "pseudo memory" will be connected to my inability to remember things clearly. Not only do I forget stuff, but I will remember stuff incorrectly which goes with the word pseudo. The ironic part is that I took a class, as a child, that helped the person remember things better, but I think, for me, it only worsened. Not only that, I will write something down, but I will forget where I put it. That is why I carry my planner everywhere I go, not that I am that horrible at remembering stuff, it is just to make sure that I will not forget something important that I needed to do for the day. Even though it sounds that I am bad at remembering stuff, I really am not, I just need to keep myself up to date.

Another reason why it is called "pseudo memory", is because this blog would mostly be about posts of memories from classes, mostly English. Truthfully I was just playing with words to make my title sound interesting and relating to myself. Also, though pseudo means false, this blog in no way is false, it is all truth.

That is what "pseudo memory" represents.

No comments:

Post a Comment